Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Post


So...I pretty much stink at keeping a journal and since I use the Internet as my down time from school and work and life in general, hopefully this will be a good plan "B". Besides, I really enjoy my friends and family's blogs.


Just a little about myself, I am getting married in 50days to the most wonderful man. It's amazing what love does to you! Besides my family, I never knew that my heart had the capacity to love someone so much!! He really is the light of my life and I am so happy just knowing that we will be sealed together for time and eternity!! I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you started a blog. I'm a blog-a-holic and I love reading what everyone is doing. We are so happy for you and Jeff and glad you have found eachother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love u guys!!! MISS YOU XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are quite possibly the cutest. I am excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete