Monday, June 15, 2009


Yay!! We have a place to live :)

So, this past weekend I, with one of my neighbors and a roommate, traveled to Logan so I could fill out the application and pay the deposit (at 6:30 am Saturday morning) for our future home...for who knows how long. It was a very exciting process! Jeff and I have been looking and looking and we finally found this place about a month an a half ago. At first they didn't have any openings, but just within the last few weeks things changed! What a blessing!!! It is an older town home that is 2 storeys, has 2 bedrooms, a full bath, a kitchen, dining room, and living room. It's kind of a mess right now, but we are getting new carpet put in, new paint, and new light fixtures before we move in. We are so excited!!! Here are some of the pictures my roommate took for me. Thanks Cami!



Ooooo....we have a dishwasher! Seriously, it's a luxury :)


And a fridge...and a stove.



Will you just look at that counter top space?!



Dinning room

Part of the living room


The rest of the living room...we even have a little wood stove to keep us warm :)



Bathroom sink...not too fond of the counter top design, but I can't complain!



The rest of the bathroom.

Hall way closet

Bedroom...complete with fancy orange carpet that is being replaced.

Bedroom closet space
Same closet, different room.

2 comments: